Commercial Electric Generators
Losing electricity could be a disaster for your business. Power failures may last from a few minutes to a few weeks depending on the cause of the outage. The blackouts can occur without warning and could result in lost revenue, man hours, equipment, and/or inventory. Having a backup generator keeps your business in business in case of emergency.
Permanent standby generators are backup power systems that are installed as part of the facility’s electrical wiring. These will automatically activate seconds after power failure, and shut off once the power source is restored to the facility. In today’s high-tech, connected world, most businesses simply cannot afford to wait out a power outage. Instead, many companies opt to prepare for that often unforeseen inevitability by installing the proper type and capacity backup generator to protect their business from devastating losses. These permanently installed emergency electricity sources operate on the facilities existing fuel source, whether you have diesel or natural gas. If you don’t already have one of these fuel lines coming into your facility, we’ll install a liquid propane tank. The size, amperage and wattage output of your emergency backup generator will depend on the power capacity needed for your facility and what appliances you’d like to keep running (i.e. heating and cooling, lighting, refrigeration etc).
Call us today…
for a quote on a custom backup diesel or natural gas electric generator.
Our Engineer, Project Manager and Support Team will handle your entire electric generator installation from design to start-up thru maintenance. Together we’ll:
- Design a custom natural gas or diesel powered electric generator system to suit your needs.
- Assist with financing and/or grants and incentives.
- Obtain necessary local permits.
- Install and maintain Generator System with 24 x 365 Emergency Response
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Call & Data Centers
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Manufacturing Plants
Generator & UPS Maintenance
- Complete emergency power system inspection
- Repairs & replacements
- Fluid levels checked and topped off
- Transfer switches inspected
- Existing batteries checked for fluid levels and capacity
- Battery chargers checked and adjusted for correct charging rates
- System(s) cleaned and vacuumed
Generator, ATS, UPS Start-up Engineering
- Equipment/installation inspection
- Field engineering start-up supervision
- Calibration & testing
- Rigging/construction management
- Remote annunciator installation
- Ethernet monitoring and network management
- Software integration services – TCIP, SNMP
24 x 365 Emergency Support
Upon inspection, problems will be repaired as a service to you. Additional services and repairs would be explained and quoted to help you make an informed decision. We offer a full lineup of products and services that will keep your emergency generator system in optimum condition. Our services include:
- Load Bank Testing
- Oil Testing
- Power Factor Correction
- Uninterruptible Power Systems
- System Upgrades