Professional lighting audits ensure accurate and complete information. In addition, you’ll avoid the extra expenses and nightmares that result from incomplete or incorrect information. Benefits include:
- First, Energy Efficiency: By doing a professional lighting audit, we can find areas where energy-efficient lighting solutions can be made. Energy-efficiency solutions will reduce energy consumption and lower your energy bills.
- Improved Lighting Quality: Additionally, a professional lighting audit can uncover areas where the lighting quality can be improved. Improvements include upgrading to LED lighting or improving the lighting design to increase the amount of light in a space.
- Increased Productivity: Good lighting can also improve worker productivity. Additionally, it can reduce eye strain and headaches, and create a more pleasant and safe environment. A professional lighting audit can assist in finding areas where lighting can be improved to see these benefits.
- Compliance with Regulations: Furthermore, a professional lighting audit can ensure that an organization’s lighting meets local, state, and federal regulations, including those related to energy efficiency and safety.
- Cost Savings: A professional lighting audit can identify areas where cost savings can be made. Savings can include reducing the number of lighting fixtures or by reducing energy consumption through the use of energy-efficient lighting solutions.
- Maintenance and Upkeep: Lastly, a professional lighting audit can help find areas where improvements in regular maintenance and upkeep of lighting systems can be made. Improvements reduce the need for repairs and extend the life of lighting fixtures.
Our Lighting Audits include:
- Assessment of Current Lighting: First, a professional lighting auditor will record the current lighting conditions, including the type and number of fixtures, their placement, and the amount and quality of light they produce.
- Analysis of Energy Consumption: Next, the auditor will then look at the energy consumption of the current lighting system. The auditor will also identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption and increase energy efficiency.
- Identification of Lighting Needs: Third, the auditor will identify the specific lighting needs of each space. Taken into account will be things such as the type of activities that take place in the space, the amount of natural light available, and the desired look and feel.
- Recommendations for Improvement: Fourth, based on the findings of the audit, the auditor will make recommendations for improving the lighting system. Suggestions will include energy-efficient lighting solutions, improved lighting design, and lighting controls.
- Implementation Plan: Fifth, the auditor will provide a detailed implementation plan. The plan will include a timeline and budget for implementing the recommended improvements.
- Post-Audit Follow-Up: Finally, a professional lighting auditor will follow up with the organization after the audit to make sure that the goals have been met and to provide additional support as needed.
Overall, a professional lighting audit is a full evaluation of an organization’s lighting system. The goal is to improve energy efficiency, lighting quality, and overall satisfaction with the lighting environment.
After completing the Lighting Audit we’ll provide:
- First, we’ll show you your Retrofit, Re-lamp or Replacement options.
- Next, we’ll make Fixture and Control Recommendations. Since we’re “supplier agnostic” , we’ll give you recommendations of our own favorites or from the supplier of your choice.
- Additionally, we’ll prepare a Financial Analysis showing your costs and savings.
- We can also provide you with a Materials List if you’d like to handle the installation In-house.
- Finally, we’ll provide you with an Environmental Impact Report showing the benefits of your project to the environment.
Turn-key Retrofit Projects also include:
- Materials: We’ll supply all fixtures, controls, equipment and materials.
- Rebate Administration: We’ll also file all of the necessary documents with your utility. The rebate check will be mailed to you directly.
- Project Management: We’ll oversee the project and provide regular status updates.